Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog? What's a blog?

Do I even remember how to do this?  I'm not quite sure.

Hello, friends and family.  If anyone still reads this...

Anyway, my intentions were good.  I really did want to post weekly and I stuck with my blogging routine for a full semester.  But second semester picked up a lot and before I knew it, I hadn't updated my blog in months.  So here is the valuable lesson I have learned: blogging regularly and school are not compatible in my life right now.  However, finals are next week and after that I am on summer break, so I will have more time to blog--but I can't promise that I'll post regularly.  It's past the point where I can promise that, haha!

I think I'm getting back into the flow though.  I'll try to post some writing at some point this summer as well as other things.  Thanks for bearing with me,

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!