Saturday, July 19, 2014

preview

So, except on my blog (haha), I write nearly every day, either in my journal, working on a story, poetry, etc.  And most recently I've been working on my fantasy story, which was mentioned in my last post.  A lovely friend of mine has been helping me with ideas, and thanks to her, it's really started to get out of my head and onto paper.  Thanks to her, I've actually begun to write something I've been thinking of for months.  And now there's just enough developed for me to give you a sneak peek of what I'm working on!


   A girl fell from the sky into the woods outside the small village of Belhaven.  This girl was unlike anyone in the world she now found herself in: she was human.  Now, there were humans living in Belhaven and all throughout Faymere Province.  But these people lived in a world of magic.  Magic is like a sickness--it infects those who come in contact with it.  All of the citizens of Belhaven had been exposed to magic from birth, and their bodies had adapted to living with it.  They were immune, so to speak.  But the girl who had fallen from the sky had lived in a world where magic did not exist, and so the moment she landed in the woods, the magic began to infect her.

I hope you enjoyed this little preview of what I'm working on!  My pinterest board for this story can be found here.

-Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!