Friday, July 19, 2013

Twentysomething

So yes, this post is late.  Tuesday was busy though!!  We're busy people!  But at least I didn't skip the whole week.  I'm still here :)

By the way, school starts in twentysomething days.  I think, specifically, 24.  Where did summer go??  I wasn't doing anything and then the past month has pretty much been visit after visit after visit.  In just the past two weeks I've had a friend over, two sleepovers, and a day at the beach.

And on top of that, school starts in just about four weeks and we haven't even gotten a school supplies list.

We'll see how that turns out.

Anyways, I really don't have a big story today because I'm tired and there's nothing too exciting happening.

Next week I'll try to have a post on time!  Thanks for reading and being patient :)

-Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!