Friday, August 9, 2013

The Friday Post

Today was orientation!  I learned several things today:

1. Pep rallies are really loud.

2. My school looks much smaller from the outside.  Wait, where are my classes again?

3. The seniors are really nice!  Or at least the ones I've talked to.

4. When faced with the question, "What's your favorite food?" I will not be able to give you an answer right away.  And when I do, it will be brownies even though I like apples more.

5. I'm pretty sure we have an algebra pretest on Tuesday.

6. Getting up at 6:30 in the morning is going to take some getting used to.  Being ready by 7:30 is going to take even more getting used to!

7. Almost everyone plays sports.

8. Spanish looks fun--as long as you do your homework you won't get behind, and the teacher throws fiestas at least once every quarter :)

9. I know a lot of people who are in the class of '17.  I also don't know a lot of people.

10. High school is going to be an adventure!

The comments section is working again!  To my adult readers, what life lessons did you learn in high school?  And to the other teens out there, what are you excited for this year?

Thanks for reading!

-Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!