Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Math Blogging

I tend to do most of my blogging after math tests, because we have extra time to do whatever (quiet) activity we want.  Also, blogger isn't blocked on the school's internet. 

I suppose that a life post is in order, because all of my posts have been school, school, and school.  Here is an update for you all!

Choir is fun, and I suppose it counts as school. But it doesn't feel like it. We had two concerts last weekend, thanks to everyone who came and to those who didn't, there's always the Christmas concert!

Hello, new followers!  I've never actually had followers on my personal blogs who are not my family.  What would you guys like to see?  Comment ideas. 

Halloween is coming up (how did it sneak up on us so fast?) and my current idea is to be a fox. And not because of "What Does the Fox Say"...I haven't even seen that video.  It's mostly because foxes are cool and it's a good idea that has been suggested by my friends.  Another suggestion was a pumpkin cat, but that might be a little hard to pull off.  My third option as of right now is to be genderswap Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.  What are you gonna be for Halloween?

It doesn't feel like fall and it's mildly upsetting. Fall is supposed to mean sweaters and tea and rainy days but all we've gotten is 70-80 degree weather.  It's October, we shouldn't have to wear tank tops!

We had to write a short story for English class and if you want me to post it, I will.  It got 100% so maybe it's good enough for people to want to read.  Let me know :)

Finally, we have a four-day weekend which is awesome in so many ways.  Although I will most likely spend it babysitting my siblings and catching up on TV shows, maybe somehow human interaction will happen. 

Oh!  We're going on vacation next week, so I don't know if I'll be able to post.  If not, then I apologize in advance.  If so, then I'll just talk to y'all then!  And I apologize for the lack of pictures, it's a combination of me blogging from the iPad and my iPhoto refusing to open.  Dad is working on fixing it. 

Thanks for reading, everyone!  Have a great rest of the week :)

-Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!