Thursday, October 3, 2013

One-Fourth

As of next week, we will be done with the first quarter of the school year!  I find that a little bit insane. Of course, all the teachers are cramming in as much homework as possible, as well as tests and projects that need to be done by the end of the quarter. This means that I have to write a paper, make a brochure on Ancient Greece, take the unit one history test, a literature test, and finish other assorted things in the next five(ish) days.  I just took my math quarter exam, and luckily it wasn't too hard...but it might be a little easier on the kids if everything wasn't crammed into the last week of the quarter! 

However, I really do like school.  I have great teachers, interesting subjects (mostly), and amazing friends to laugh with through it all.  So all in all, I think it's been a successful one-fourth of the school year.  Here's to three more that are just as great :)

I'll try to be back next week!  Things this month are going to be very crazy, though.  I promise to at least post short things, like this, as often as I can. 

Until next time!

-Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!