Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Graduation

Sorry that this post is a little late, but I wanted to talk about graduation.  And since graduation was last night, there wasn't a chance to blog about it before I headed off to bed.

Anyway, my friends graduated 8th grade last night!  Now we're all freshmen :)  It was nice to hear the teachers talk about everyone, and I could tell that even though the members of the class of 2013 were described as "monkeys", they'll also be missed.  I know I'll miss my friends who are going to different schools!


I saw a few people who used to go to my old school as well.  It was really nice to see some old friends.  One girl, turns out, was homeschooled too!  Too bad we didn't know about that before, because we could have hung out and worked together.

It was a really fun night, and I wish everyone the best of luck next year. :)

Until next week!

-Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me!